Search My History...

Saturday, January 28, 2012

IS THIS REALLY WINTER?

My quarter started out to a hectic busy start. I have school, work, and an internship to keep up with all at the same time... Some how, I don't know how though, I have been able to deal with it. Colds come and go, but I stay strong.
The weather in California has been questionable because it is soooo warm for winter. It is about 80 degrees where I live.

School is important because it will lead to my future and the future that I am looking forward to takes those that are tough and strong willed. One day I hope to accomplish great things, and I want to be sure that while I do these things I am happy with myself...
So far I have given up a lot of things for this happiness in the future, and I hope that they pay off.
I guess every now and then I need to take a breather with what I am doing so that I can have a normal life while I work my head off.
I am blessed with wonderful friends and family that support me no matter how crazy my ideas may be. Whether it is traveling the world or doing something (or trying to do) that not many have a shot at.
All that matters is that AS LONG AS I AM HAPPY and MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY SUPPORT ME LIFE is good.







No comments:

Post a Comment