Search My History...

Thursday, October 6, 2011

What do you do when.....?





So I have been thinking a lot about this, and it is probably because of all the Romantic movies I have been watching and all the movies that have some sort of love interest within them, but I have been wondering a lot about how people react and what they do when they fall in love or even just have a crush on somebody.
I am very critical of myself and sort of try to come-off as not interested because I don't like to pry myself onto men like some girls do, I actually don't feel comfortable doing that...



 I guess Im just very old school like that, but in reality that is just what I have grown up around... 

I want someone to speak to me with such passion about love that it's almost like they want to show me what true love is. 
I don't know what happened to those times when men "FELL IN LOVE" but it needs to come back because Divorce rate has been only growing.
However I don't want to miss out on what people call true love.



So my challenge is for you to comment on this post what do you do to get that person you fell for to notice you???? 

1 comment:

  1. You can also email me at paticalifornia@gmail.com with your answers....

    ReplyDelete