Search My History...

Monday, May 2, 2011

Who am I?


I was born in September 1989 in a South-Western city in Poland. My parents traveled a lot while I was a baby and therefore I mostly grew up in my grandmothers village near the Baltic Sea and the German border. When I was 9 years old my mother decided to move with me to California and we have stayed there since. I attend school during the fall, winter and spring, and in the summer I traveled either back to Poland or to a place in the world that I have never been. Something I want to do before I die is visit every continent, see all the world wonders, and experience the many different cultures on out beautiful planet.
I don't exactly live by the rules that others believe I should go by, but by what I believe I want and should do. I do this by trying to do everything at least once.
Ask me my ethnicity and I will tell you North-Eastern European because I believe that I am not like all the other people and I dislike being put under a label that people, who I have nothing ethnically in common with, are labeled.

2 comments:

  1. no malenka to bede czytala :) i zapraszam do mnei :) pozdrowienia ze szczecina :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dziekuje!!!
    Jak bede w Szwecji to Na pewno wpadne!!!

    ReplyDelete