Search My History...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Pearl of the Adriatic.... Dubrovnik, Croatia

"Once upon a time there was a Princess and she lived in a castle guarded by a fortress of walls. The streets within this fortress were smooth because at night little elves came and polished them clean. There were many hiding places for the Princess within as well. On one side of the fortress there was sea and an island which was used as protection, on the other side there were mountains..."
Okay so that is what I think of when I think of Dubrovnik.
It was beautiful and it really looked as though in the middle of the night elves came to clean everything spotless.
There is a big nightlife in Dubrovnik ranging from the pubs and bars to nightclubs on the beach and around old town.
The beach in Dubrovnik is a stone beach and because we were there on the hottest couple days of the summer thus far.
When I was actually at the beach I was tanning more with my sweat than with any kind of tanning oils or lotions because literally 5 minutes of laying down and I was drenched.
So this is Dubrovnik...
I will post up pictures next time because I haven't collected them all on my computer.
Greeting from Piraeus Greece by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment