Search My History...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Rest of Rome and Croatia!

So far this trip is amazing!

We arrived in Dubrovnik Croatia yesterday in the morning (July 11, 2011) and the port alone is beautiful!

Rome was the time of my life as well, I didn't think I could see all the monument in the time that I was there, but as the locals say you need 3 years in Rome to see everything. I was able to go to the Vatican, to see the Pantheon, and walk where the Romans have walked.
Me with all of Rome!

Fontana di Trevi

My mad photography skills

Colosseum!

Center of the Vatican

Jan Pawel II

Vatican and Saint Peters Basilica

Pantheon!
Now I am in Dubrovnik, Croatia and the weather is beautiful and so is this city.
I hope that everyone is having a beautiful summer as am I!
Greetings to all!

1 comment:

  1. zazdroszcze wyjazdu sama ponownie chciala bym odwiedzic rzym bo ost raz bylam tam w 2002 roku :(

    ReplyDelete